Delta´s Medallion program offers loyal customers benefits to improve the entire flying experience. From receiving unlimited complimentary domestic upgrades (subject to availability) to enjoying priority boarding, mileage bonuses, and discounts on Crown Room Club® Membership.
Medallion Qualification Members will qualify for 2007 Medallion status based on activity or miles earned in the 2006 calendar year.To qualify for 2007
- Silver Medallion Status, you must earn 25,000 Medallion Qualification Miles. - Gold Medallion Status, you must earn 50,000 Medallion Qualification Miles. - Platinum Medallion Status, you must earn 75,000 Medallion Qualification Miles.
To qualify for Silver, Gold or Platinum Medallion status, simply earn the required number of Medallion Qualification Miles between January 1, 2006, and December 31, 2006.
SkyMiles Medallion Benefit
- Special Check-In Privileges
- Security Lines for Platinum and Gold Members
- Priority Boarding
- Priority Baggage Handling for Platinum Members on International Flights
- Complimentary Upgrades
- Complimentary Companion Upgrades
- Platinum Medallion Upgrade Certificates
- Crown Room Club Membership Discount
- Access to International Airport Lounges
- Preferred Seating
- Priority Waitlist Status
- Medallion Mileage Bonus
- Special Member Services Line
See how Medallion Qualification Miles are calculated for Delta, SkyTeam partners and Alaska Airlines across all classes of service.
Delta for Purchase tickets, view flight schedules, choose your seat, download timetables, departure and arrival information and find out which movie is playing on your flight