Delta Air Lines is extending its online Medallion Marketplace to Silver and Gold Medallions, offering all U.S. based SkyMiles Medallion members access the Marketplace. Medallion members let their fingers do the shopping to redeem miles or miles and money for travel and non-travel merchandise including:
- Plasma screen TVs, DVD players and a wide variety of electronics
- Experiential packages with fighter pilot simulations, hot air ballooning, whitewater rafting, rodeo riding and NASCAR driving opportunities
- Hotel or condo stays at some of the finest locations in the world
- Access to some of the top golf courses in the country
- Gift cards from more than 100 vendors including popular stores, restaurants and movie theater chains
"The Medallion Marketplace is very popular among our members and we’ve received a very positive response from Gold and Silver Medallions during promotional periods, so we are opening this benefit up to them all the time," said Jeff Robertson, managing director of the SkyMiles Program. "This is another step in continued efforts to provide our customers more choice in using their valuable frequent flyer miles."
Medallion members may log on to delta.com/medallionmarketplace at any time with their SkyMiles number and PIN to browse, shop and redeem miles online for a variety of items which they can purchase for themselves or as gifts for others. Items offered are worth a range of miles – from movie passes for fewer than 1,000 miles, to a full day of driving a NASCAR stock car for about 250,000 miles.
from Delta Airlines